"Many advertisers have pointed out that traditional forms of advertising have become less effective in reaching their consumers, ecspecially the lucrative 25-35 year old demographic. They are out and about and when they are home they are either in front of the computer or usually watching cable television. It has really segregated the market and forced advertisers to look at creative solutions." Caroline E. Meyer, The Washington Post
Being able to combine time tested billboard advertising with street level interaction... What if your advertising could interact with your audience by passing out literature or samples and make special appearances... What if you could take your message directly to your target market.
Now you can!
Spratlin Mobile Media is the newest fleet of mobile billboard trucks in the industry and each truck is equipped with the most modern technology available. Spratlin Mobile Media allows you, the advertiser, to take your message directly to your customer whether they are in Orlando, Atlanta, Charlotte, or points in between. Each truck is equipped with two 10'x23' panels for advertising, lights for night illumination, top-of-the-line sound system and a public address system.
Now you now have the ability to take your message directly to your customer, rather than waiting for them to come to you. Your messge with Spratlin Mobile Media can have significant sales impact on your product or service, and we understand that "getting the most bang for your buck" is vital when developing an advertising campaign.
With the increased number of automobiles on the road, along with the ever-increasing commute times to and from work, the ability to target an advertising campaign directly to this growing market is important. A Spratlin Mobile Media Truck takes your message directly to this vast untouched market. In fact, 480 square feet of signage with your messgae on it, targeted to your potential customer, means increased readership of your message.
Facts & Statistics
Federal Highway Transportation Administration:
- A mobile message can produce over 14,000 impressions per hour on interstates
- On city streets, ads are seen by an average of 1500 pedestrians per hour and 3000 vehicles per hour
- In a typical city on a typical non-holiday day, 10%-15% of the population is on the road. This means your ad could potentially reach 150,000 out of every 1,000,000 potential customers each and every day.
Traffic Audit Bureau:
- Mobile advertisements generate 40,000 daily impressions
Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA)Cost per 1000 exposures (CPM)
- Television (Top 100 Markets/30 second prime time spot) $17.78
- Newspapers (Top 100 Markets 1/3 page B/W $22.95
- Mobile Billboard Truck (Min. recommended production cost and monthly rental) $1.16